Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Cupcake Card

Okay, this card was a learning experience that I want to share! The glitter paper I used is Colorbox and it is beautiful BUT a pain. There was glitter all over my cricut mat and I had a difficult time sticking anything to it. I tried the tape gun because it usually works wonderfully, fell off! So I used 3M glue and I had to hold pressure on it until it dried, about a minute. So... for the card, I used paper from DCWV (patterened paper), PaperTreyInk (solid paper), and the beautiful background paper is some more cool stuff my friend Stephanie got me! The cupcake is cut from Hello Kitty Greetings. I simply printed to greeting from the computer and dressed it up with a couple of brads! This is a trick I like if I don't have a stamp that says exactly what I need!


No comments: