Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Couple of Summer Layouts!

 

I am a little behind with my scrapbooking and even more behind in posting to my blog!  LOL!  I guess that’s what happens in the fall when school starts and life gets hectic!  So, as life is increasingly more hectic and temperatures are cooler (cold tonight here in Southern Illinois!) I thought I’d share some layouts of carefree, warm summer days!  Enjoy!

Homecoming 2011_0068

 

Here’s the next layout…

Homecoming 2011_0080

The paper is actually winter paper (snowflakes on the back) but I thought it was perfect as “waves” in a water layout. Patterned paper is BoBunny and the solid paper is Bazzils. The titles  and fish/seahorses are cut from Life’s a Beach and the little snorkel dude and bathing beauty are from Everyday Paper Dolls. I used a tag hidden behind a picture to journal. I get so carried away decorating my pages and putting as many pictures on them that will fit, that I forget to leave space for journaling.  I used Stickles to bling things up a little!  So, what do you think?  Did these layouts make you think of warmer days?!!

Take care and God Bless!

No comments: