Friday, March 9, 2012
Friday, March 2, 2012
Much to my surprise, I have gotten a “Liebster Blog Award”! Wow! I am so excited! What is a Liebster Blog Award you ask? Here are the details…
The origins of the Liebster Blog Award are unclear but "the word translates from German as "darling" or "beloved". It's given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers in order to generate some traffic for them.
Here are the guidelines for the Liebster Blog Award
1. Acknowledge the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2.Give this award to 5 other bloggers, who must have less than 200 followers, and let them know through a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog
4. Best of all- bask in the glory, have fun, and share the love!
So, first I would like to thank Misty, she gave me the award! THANK YOU, MISTY!
Second, I would like to give this wonderful award to some fellow bloggers…
1. Adrien’s Blog is an awesome blog about a family’s daily life and love! It’s a wonderful blog! Caution, you may need tissues a few days!
2. Grammie's Craftroom – This blog is full of information and inspiration!
3. King Designs is a lovely blog with papercrafting ideas!
4. Scrap Circus is a blog I just recently found via the Unity Stamp website. Becky participates in many Unity Stamp challenges and her work is beautiful and inspiring!
5. Sparkle Within is wonderfully crafty blog that is full of inspiration!
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Pinterest has filled my mind with many ideas for crafts, especially wreaths! Today's post is another wreath that was very easy to create. First I cut shamrocks out with my Silhouette, decorated them and then tied a piece of tulle to the top! Easy peasy!
Joy : )