Monday, November 1, 2010

A Few Cards to Share

I thought I would share some cards that I have been working on.  The first are two cards I made for people who’ve battled cancer.   Teal is the color for ovarian cancer, like pink is for breast cancer.

DSC04720

The solid paper is from Stampin Up and the patterned paper is from DCWV.  The teal ribbon is Stampin Up and the black ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.  Stamps are from PaperTrey Ink.  The model is from the Cricut cartridge Forever Young.

DSC04718

DSC04719

Of course I had to Stickle!!!

The next card is a card I made for the Cricut Card Fairy Army.  If you have a Cricut, you should really check out the Cricut Card Fairy Army.  We send cards to people all over the country who need a special lift me up.  I really enjoying using my crafting to spread some love and happiness.  I have always loved to make things for people I know, but now I am dedicated to cheering up total strangers!  What better way for a crafter to spread God’s love?  Anyway, here’s a card I made for a little boy who is 4 and was born with many medical problems.  He will be having a birthday soon and his mother (I think) requested that we make him cards. 

DSC04734

I used the Mickey and Friends Cricut cartridge for the cut.  I welded mirror images of the base together with my Gypsy to make a card.  I used some really cool glitter paper from DCWV.   I thought it was too plain just being black and white.  So I decided to put some red ribbon from Stampin Up around the bottom to add some color.  I made two of these, because you never know when you might need a Mickey card!!!

Take care and God bless! 

No comments: