Monday, February 7, 2011

Versa Mark Ink Project

For today’s post, I made a card with a Versa Mark Stamp pad.  I have had this stamp pad for years…the same one has  lasted this long!  If you are a rubber stamper I think it’s a must have!  I used a Stampin’ Up wheel to make the background for the card, and then a larger, matching stamp for the center. 

butterfly card2

The phrase is also Stampin’ Up, it’s from the Swirly Verses set.  So, as you can see in the picture, the Versa Mark ink creates a watermark affect on the paper.  One of my favorite parts of using this ink is that you don’t have to worry about having a certain color ink, it always matches!  In the example, you can see I used light paper and dark paper and both work wonderfully!  Here’s a close up!  Hope you are inspired and God Bless!

butterfly card

No comments: