Saturday, November 26, 2011

November Unity Challenge

Today’s post is my submission to the Unity Stamp blog’s November challenge.  The challenge this month is “Let it Snow”.  I really don’t have many Unity stamps that are wintery (is that a word???) except the current KOM.  The adorable snowman has been used on many cards (and I love those creations!") and I wanted to “challenge” myself not to use him!  So, here’s my submission…

Unity Stamps 004

I used the snowflake background stamp for November’s KOM and “unique” from October’s KOM.  I stamped the background on craft cardstock with VersaMark ink and embossed with white embossing powder.  The patterned paper is (yes…you guessed it) MME.  The ribbon is from PaperTrey Ink and the little clothespins (I had to have them months ago but just now used them, you know the story…) are from Stampin’ Up. I colored them with a Bic Mark-It (those things are so versatile!)   I used a Gelly Roll glitter pen to go over the word “unique”.  So, what do you think?  I am going to add this poem about snowflakes to the inside…

Snowflakes~
Every one is Unique
None are the Same
Falling from the heavens above
Twirling, dancing, frolicking in the cold air
So soft and white.

God Bless!

1 comment:

Unity Stamp Company said...

Super CUTE! I love this! Thanks so much for participating! :)