Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Funky Flower using Lettering Delights, Inkscape and SCAL

I am so excited to share this flower!  A flower you ask?  What is so special about this flower?  Well, this is my first successful SVG created in Inkscape and cut with SCAL.  The clipart for the picture is from Lettering Delights, it's part of the Mulberry Too collection.  I watched a video on Youtube from "craftingwcristina" that is wonderful!  It just clicked and I was able to break apart this flower and a few other things to make some awesome SVGs! 

This is what I did with the flower!  I added a second smaller one to the layout as well.  The patterened paper is K & Company Cintronella and the solid paper is DCWV and Bazzils.  I love the ribbon, it's from Hobby Lobby in the sewing section (great place for ribbon).  The title is cut with SCAL also, the font is called "Two Peas Crazy Pooch".  How fun is that?!  How sweet is my baby girl!!!

No comments: