Friday, September 17, 2010

Big Sister Board Book

My dd comented on my recent Baby board book, inquiring if I had made a book for the big sister of the new baby.  I did not make a book for her when she was born because I have only recently started making baby board books.  So, I thought I would make her a "Big Sister" book instead.  As a big sister myself, I realize that there is much responsibility and love that starts with the birth of a new sibling.  So here it is...
I used the Gypsy to weld and design the book.  All cuts are Plantin Schoolbook.  The paper is from the "Oops a Daisy" stack from The Paper Studio.  Ribbon is from PaperTrey Ink.  I have a helpful hint about ribbon.  I have a special pair of quilting scissors that I only use for cutting ribbon.  They are very sharp and always cut neatly!
Take care and have a blessed day!!!

No comments: