Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mojo Monday 157

The paper is DCWV from the Grade School stack and the Summer stack.  I didn't have any black and red paper so I used a paint pen to make some!  I used a Stampin Up punch and Stampin Up stamp.  The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.  Keep reading and I'll tell you about the bling...
So, I used the Gypsy to design a flourish with only holes.  Basically, I placed the flourish design on my mat and placed 3mm circles over the design.  Then, I removed the actually flourish and only had circles.  I cut that out and used it as a guide for the jewels.  I used the Tulip Glam It Up tool.  Here's a close up...
So, what do ya think!  Pretty simple and I am super excited to try other things.  I have even been thinking about "glamming up" some T-shirts!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a very pretty card! We'd love it if you considered entering some of your pretty projects in our challenges at Papercraft Star and there is still time to get in on our $25.00 gift certificate too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/lets-celebrate-early-enter-our-2500.html