Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Birthday Card

Today’s card was inspired by my Scrappy Friend Stephanie!  She got a label maker for Christmas and made me a label to show me what she could do with it.  The label says, “Hippo Birdie Two Ewe”.  So, since my DH’s birthday was coming up I used the label for his card.  He didn’t originally “get it” but once explained he thought it was funny! 

birthday card 2I used the Circuit cartridges Create a Critter for the Hippo and the Ewes and Simply Charmed for the Birdie.  I used the flower from the Hippo to decorate the Birdie.  All patterned paper is K & Company.  The card base is Stampin Up and the Ewes are cut using Bazzill’s.   I don’t know why the picture looks so pink, it is the same card! : )birthday card

1 comment:

Summer said...

So cute, great pun!