Sunday, April 17, 2011

“Puppy Love” Layout

Whenever I was little and my mom would tell me about how she met my dad and how they came to be a couple, she always used the words “Puppy Love”.  I only thought it was appropriate to use this as the title for the dating years layout! 

DSC05535

All cuts are from the Sweetheart cartridge. 

DSC05536I love this little puppy!  Her patch is flocked and Glossy Affects were used on her nose and tongue.  Isn’t she so cute?  I used the Gypsy/Imagine update to flood fill the images and print and cut with the Imagine.  This update is great, not as good as it could be, but it’s still great!

DSC05537

Okay, can I just say, I love this cut too from Sweethearts?  I don’t think there is one cut on the Sweethearts cartridge that I don’t love!   I pop-dotted the balloons and stickled and used embroidery floss for the strings.  The ribbon is from my stash, I’m pretty sure it is from Hobby Lobby.

No comments: