Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Card Front for Swap

Today’s example is for a Card Front Swap, the them is “vintage” or “distressed”.  I actually made mine distressed and vintage!  I thought to make it look vintage I needed to distress it a little.  So, here’s my front!

Homecoming 2011_0054

The very vintage looking stamp is from a Unity kit of the month.  I colored the birds with a watercolor pencil & blended the color to make it more subtle.  I used the Deckle Edge Spellbinder’s Die to cut out the two rectangles.  The patterned paper is random paper from my stash that I’m using up!  I rolled the paper into a ball, then flattened it back out, then inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Tea Stain.  The brad and photo corner are from American Crafts.  The twine is from my stash.  So what do you think?

Have a great day and God bless!

No comments: