Saturday, October 22, 2011

Operation Write Home Cards

For several months I have been working on cards for OWH.  I try to make extra cards every time I make cards and then I put them aside for OWH.  I finally have a flat rate box FULL!  Yeah!  The box is going to the post office today!  I feel accomplished!  The last few cards I made are my favorites (isn't that usually how it goes!!).  Of course they are made with Unity Stamps (my new addiction obsession)!
  I read on the OWH site that they were needing "love" cards and I thought these would be nice. 
2011 10 17_01072011 10 17_01162011 10 17_0118
The last one is my absolute favorite! 
If you don’t know about Operation Write Home, I encourage you to visit their website.  Basically they collect hand-made cards and send them to soldiers.  Then the soldiers can send the cards back home to their loved ones.  It’s an awesome opportunity to do something for those who risk it all for us! 
Thanks for stopping by today!  God Bless!

No comments: