Thursday, October 27, 2011

Unity October Challenge

I have another card I created for a challenge over at the Unity blog.  Once I found these challenges and the prizes I was hooked!  As I shared a few post back, I have a serious obsession with Unity Stamps lately!  I used to be a big Cricut crafter but I have not used my Cricut in quite awhile, but  I used the Wild Card cartridge to create the actual card,  but Unity Stamps to decorate. 

2011 10 23_0230

The card base and the envelope are cut from the current DCWV fall stack.  The paper is glittered, I love it!  The solid paper is Bazzills  cardstock and the patterned green paper is from my stash of scraps.  The leaves are colored with Crayola colored pencils and a blender pen.  Everything is inked with Distress Ink in Walnut. 

Here’s a couple of close ups…

2011 10 23_02322011 10 23_0233

 

So, what do you think?! 

God Bless!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I really love this Joy! So very beautiful!

Unknown said...

very cute! Thanks for sharing!