Thursday, October 20, 2011

One of My Favorite Layouts!

 

My daughter and a friend decided to tie dye a shirt for each girl in their “group”.  I have to admit I was a little nervous about letting them do it at my house.  I had heard horror stories of how washing machines would somehow get color in it and ruin good clothes.  So, after some research and much pleading, I let them do it!  I have to say that I am the “crafty” mom, so they would have been confused if I said no!  I did find dye that can be rinsed out in the bathtub (my fabric shower curtain is now tie dyed in a few spots!).  Anyway!  This has got to be one of my all time favorite layouts because it’s my daughter being “crafty” too!

Homecoming 2011_0082

The patterned paper is DCWV and solid paper for the base is Bazzils.  The die cuts are from Rock Princess and are colored in with the Imagine.  I used some Stickles to add some “glam”!  I absolutely love this fiber/sequins strip at the bottom.  I only bought a yard of it and wish I’d gotten much more!  I got it at a CK Convention, here’s a close up…

Homecoming 2011_0083

Enjoy life, enjoy your children and scrapbook it all!!!  Take care and God Bless!

No comments: