Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bitter Sweet Scrapbook Layout

Okay...So, those of you who have followed my blog know that lately I've been digging in the old pictures going down memory lane.  Today's post is the same!  I made a layout of pictures that were taken the day we moved to Illinois.  It was an emotional page to make and the pictures stir all kinds of feelings in me.  These are the reason I wanted to make a page, so future generations would know about that day.  I know I loved to hear stories from my grandparents about "when they moved to Nashville".  So, without further ado...I invite you to see part of the Nieweglowski Family history...
The beautiful paper is DCWV from the Summer Dreams stack.  With such beautiful paper is is simple to make a lovely layout with pictures and a tag for journalling.  The title is actually supposed to be the sign that says, "The people of Illinois welcome you". 
I stickled the birds!  Aren't they lovely?

I thought one tag would be enough, but I was wrong!  I had to compromise and add another tag that slides behind the larger tag.  I probably could've added many tags to talk about all that was going on that day!  Enjoy and be inspired and maybe feel a little more in touch with us as you see our history!  Ask me to tell you about the experience of moving here!  Boy, what a testimony!

No comments: