Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sneak Peak!

 

So I took the plunge and decided to enter a “blog hop”.  I will not reveal any information until I am allowed, but couldn’t help but show you a few pictures of what I am working on!  Enjoy and God bless!  P.S.  There will be blog candy involved!  If you don’t know what a “blog hop” or “blog candy” are I’ll explain at the end of the post!!!

DSC04688

The cute turkey is from the Cricut cartridge Create a Critter.  Paper is DCWV.  Ribbon is PaperTrey Ink and I just had to stickle!  When a girl’s gotta stickle a girl’s gotta stickle!!!

Here are some close ups…

DSC04696DSC04695DSC04694

 

DSC04693

I typed this cute saying and also the “gobble” background on my computer and printed it out.  I have to tell you, whenever I got ready to print I kept looking for the “cut” button on my computer!  Maybe I have been using my Cricut a little too much lately!

So what do you think?  Are you intrigued to find out what the whole project is or what it looks like?  I hope so! 

Oh!  The definitions I promised…

Blog Hop:  A blog article that contains links to other articles covering a specific topic. Most blog hops are hosted by a rotating list of frequent contributors to the hop, and serve to both generate new posts by contributors and highlight new bloggers posting matter in that subject area.
Blog Candy:  Can you eat it?  Can you buy it at the store?  Well no!!!  Blog Candy is something that blog hostesses give away in appreciation for visiting their blog.  And, if you didn’t know already, crafters are some of the most generous people out there and love to give away goodies so you will most likely find yummy blog candy on a craft website.
 

No comments: