Sunday, October 17, 2010

“Glorious Gatlinburg” Layout

 

I absolutely love this stack of paper from JoAnn’s.  It’s Cloud 9 Design and it has 180 pieces of scrapbook paper in designs for Fall, Halloween and Christmas.  With a 40% off coupon I paid around $10 for the stack!

DSC04667

I used paper from the Fall section to make this layout of a Fall we spent in Gatlinburg!

DSC04663

DSC04664 DSC04665

The acorns were cut from the Cricut Create a Critter cartridge.  I tried to make them look 3-D’ish by adding Aleen’s Clear Tacky Glue over the tops!  It worked lovely!  I will definitely be trying this on other things.  It gives the illusion that it’s like a “puffy” sticker.  Oh!  Do you remember “puffy” stickers?  Those were so neat!  I was a major sticker collector when I was about 8!  Imagine that!   Enjoy and have a blessed day!

No comments: