Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Camping at Mark Twain Cave

DSC04668
I used a various supply of paper on this layout.  I tried to use some scraps up!  I am being overrun by scraps!  The font is cut with SCAL.  The fire scene at the bottom is cut with SCAL.  The cuts are from SVGCuts.com’s collection called “Camping at Fox Ridge”.  The title of the collection helped me come up with a title for my page : )  If you have SCAL, I highly recommend this website!  They have so many really nice cuts and some very informative videos!  I bet by now you are wondering why I always cover faces, aren’t you?  Well, I want my life to still be private, I like to share my ideas, but want to keep my family and friends hidden!  I know everyone who follows my blog knows what we look like, but other people look and that’s cool, but still I want to keep them private!!!

No comments: