Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Swing With Me Layout

For this layout I used these wonderful pictures of my two oldest daughters.  The pictures were taken several years ago, but I love going through old pictures and scraping them!  Enjoy!
DSC04670
The paper is from the DCWV Indian Summer Stack.  The font is cut with SCAL, it’s called “baby don’t worry bout it”!  Isn’t that fun?!  Ribbon is from PaperTrey Ink. 
DSC04671
These cute leaves were cut with the Cricut cartridge Create a Critter.  The faces were stamped with Peachy Keen Stamps Dolly Dumpling Faces.  I only have one set of face stamps, and I love them!  I saw this idea on another blog so I cannot take credit for the idea.
DSC04672I love this saying and thought it was perfect for the layout.  So let me know what you think. A really neat thing about using SCAL is that you can also print in the same font you cut, so everything matches.   God Bless!

No comments: